Hi! 👋 I’m Emma.
😎 Professional skills
- Application Deployment: Docker/Swarm, GitLab CI/CD
- Application Development: PHP (CakePHP, Laravel, Symfony), NodeJS (VueJS) C# (.NET, .Net Core), JAVA (Android), Powershell, Shell, Git (Github, Gitlab, Azure DevOps)
- Datastore Deployment and Management: MySQL, Postgres SQL Microsoft SQL, Redis
- Email Servers Deployment/Management: Microsoft Exchange Server 2008, 2010, 2016, Office 365, Google Apps for Business
- Hosting Providers: Digital Ocean, Google Cloud, Vultr, Azure, AWS
- Operating Systems: Debian, Ubuntu, Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019, Windows 7, 8, 10
- Network Configuration & Security: Mikrotik, ZyXEL USG 100, 110 310, ZyXEL Swithces
- Antivirus Deployment and Management: Eset Remote Administrator 5, 6, Eset Security Management Server
- Company Management: Microsoft Active Directory (Deployment and Maintennance)
Everything including this site I hosting myself at my home (personal GitLab + runner & Mattermost) or at VPS prviders. Between them i can transfer data over VPN connection. My favorites are DigitalOcean or Vultr. I have some other services on Google Cloud and Azure, but those are mainly for testing. Here are some of my sites
- Git Based on Gitea.
- S3 Compatibile storage Based on Minio. I using it for example to deploy and host this site with s3www.
- Wiki This is Wiki I using for my public notes, so you can find there something usefull, maybe 🙃
- Databases Manage my Database servers over Web.
- File storage Just cloud storage for my files based on NextCloud
- CI/CD Based on Drone, using it for testing / deployment some sites.
Services above running on Docker with Traefik as reverse proxy with automatic LetsEncrypt certificates for all my services.
Books & papers
Some fun with generated scientific paper and books
- Integral Analysis, E. Watson and T. Kobayashi
- (Paper) SOME EXISTENCE RESULTS FOR ALMOST SEPARABLE FUNCTIONS, E. WATSON AND L. HADAMARD
If you want you can support me at Buy Me a Coffe, it is help to keep up motivation. 🙏
If you want to ask something or just say “Hi!” you can use email which you can find on home page.
b2c1f15 @ 2020-09-21